VENDOR AGREEMENT Terms & Conditions
By remitting payment to By Shani Rich Beauty to participate in our event in the United States, you acknowledge and agree with the terms listed below. The pronouns "we" and "our" represent BY SHANI RICH BEAUTY . The pronouns "you" and "your" represent the vendor or participant.
1. Payment must be made once you have been accepted and sent an invoice. Your payment includes the cost/fees of the event specified on the application page and tax. We DO NOT hold spots. Only full payment confirms your participation.
2. We only accept payments via Zelle or Paypal. Paying with Paypal or will incur an extra processing fee of whatever PayPal's rates are at the time.
3. Once payment has been confirmed and you have been selected to participate in the event, there are NO REFUNDS ALLOWED. If for any reason the event has to be cancelled , we will reschedule it and you will be given a participation credit. All cancellations will be announced via our website, social media channels, and email.
4. In the case that you cannot show up due to contracting COVID-19, you will not receive a refund for the vendor fee. You will receive a credit for the vendor fee that can be used for a future event.
5. A receipt will be sent to you as soon as we have confirmed your payment.
PARTICIPATION & CONDUCT
1. By Shani Rich Beauty will not accept every application that comes through due to selecting brands and individuals that are the best fit for the type of event, our brand, and space restrictions. If we reject your application for participation, you will be notified within ten (10) business days with the reasons why.
2. If you are an alcohol brand, you must provide us with proper forms verifying you can sell alcohol in New York State. If you are a food vendor, all hot foods must be kept warm and maintain an internal temperature of 140 degrees Fahrenheit or you will not be able to serve it.
3. As a participating vendor, you are strongly encouraged to promote your participation in the event. All participants will be sent flyers to promote the event. You are not permitted to put the BY SHANI RICH BEAUTY name/logo on any advertising material that has not been approved by a BY SHANI RICH BEAUTY representative via written consent.
4. You are required to show up ON TIME for the event, you must stay until the event has ended, even if you sell out or traffic slows down. All setup and event information will be sent to you at least 2 weeks prior to event date . Please be on time.
5. If you choose not to participate after you've made payment, you cannot give your space to another brand/individual.
6. During event, you and anyone associated with your brand must adhere to the following code of conduct:
- At the By Women Pop-In Event you are required to work your booth the entire duration of the event. If you leave your table unattended, no one else will cover it for you. ( Unless you have purchased the POP-IN Concierge services)
-No smoking is allowed in the venue. If you want to smoke, you must go outside to a designated smoking area. The use of illegal substances are not allowed in or around the venue.
-No pets are allowed inside the venue, unless it is a service animal (you will be required to show proof) or you are given permission by a BY SHANI RICH BEAUTY representative or representative of the venue.
-Do not play your own music.
-Do not engage in any physical or verbal altercations. Anyone seen fighting (whether physically or verbally) will be asked to leave the event immediately and will not be allowed to participate in future events.-Do not damage the venue in any way.
-Clean up after yourself and properly dispose of any trash you generate. ( Unless you have purchased POP-IN Concierge Services)
If you do not adhere to all parts of the code of conduct, you may not be chosen to participate in future events.
SETUP & TEARDOWN:
1. All participants of the event will be sent detailed information regarding setup and teardown at least two weeks before an event.
2. You must fit your display into the pre-set space allotment. You will be required to consolidate your display if it takes up more space than allowed.
3. Your spot inside the venue will be assigned to you. Someone will be there on the day of the Pop-In event to direct you to your area.
1. You grant BY SHANI RICH BEAUTY full permission, perpetual and worldwide, to use your business name(s), logo(s), photographs from your website/social media and photographs taken of you by our photographers, videos from your website/social media and video taken of you by our videographers, audio, and words to promote our brand and events on any distribution channel.
2. You agree to market your participation in an event on your social media platforms and/or website. You can only use the marketing materials provided by BY SHANI RICH BEAUTY to promote on your social media and/or website unless given written consent to use other marketing materials.
3. We, the BY SHANI RICH BEAUTY team , will market the event to the best of our ability, but we cannot guarantee a specific turnout for the event.
CONDITIONS of LIABILITY
1. By Shani Rich Beauty reserves the right to change the venue and time of an event. If this is done, you will be notified as soon as possible.
2. By Shani Rich Beauty reserves the right to cancel an event. If this is done, you will be notified as soon as possible and given a participation credit.
3. By Shani Rich Beauty and the owners of the venue are not responsible for any of your merchandise/belongings that become lost, stolen, or damaged.
4. By Shani Rich Beauty and the owners of the venue are not responsible for any physical or mental reactions you may have to food, drink, or substances you consume at a The By-Women.Pop-in Shopping Experience . By participating in our event, you agree to not hold the By Shani Rich Beauty brand, any By Shani Rich Beauty representative, or the venue owners liable for or take any legal action against them for any physical or mental reactions you may have to food, drinks, and substances you consume at a By Shani Rich Beauty event.
5. By Shani Rich Beauty and owners of the venue are not responsible for any injury you may sustain during an event and by participating in any of our events, you agree to not hold the By Shani RichBeauty brand, any By Shani Rich Beauty representative, or the venue owners liable for or take any legal action against them for any injury you sustain during the By Shani Rich Beauty event.